So you all know last saturday was the second loliday of the year. we ended up being just two of us, but we had fun nevertheless. We went to a 50’s themed place, had some milkshakes and do a bit of windowshopping.

i wore my new Angelic Pretty strawberry ribbon skirt.

Fun times.what did you guys do?

Compártelo

7 Comentarios

1. ワリス
    diciembre 8, 2010 / 12:08 am

Great pictures and I like the look of the 50s themed place. I wonder if we'll get to see more of it? I am envious of the weather there. It's foggy and cold here in california D:

2. Anonymous
    diciembre 8, 2010 / 1:39 am

con mero ♥, bonitas :), haha estuve un ratito adivinando que era tu comida xD

3. Miss Lumpy
    diciembre 8, 2010 / 1:51 am

I love this outfit on you!! It looks like you guys had fun.

4. April
    diciembre 8, 2010 / 5:43 am

You look so cute! And looked like a lot of fun.

5. Mademoiselle Charmante
    diciembre 8, 2010 / 12:27 pm

you both are so pretty!My loliday sucked..I was inside a plane, druged with sleeping pills…SO NOT RORIIBtw, that was a nice place! 50 themed rocks

6. redtonic
    diciembre 10, 2010 / 12:34 pm

Hello less!Love the grafitti background you used for these poctures and I got to say that the skirt is really made for you, yellow looks amazing with your skin tone and the fp socks are perfect for it. Also as I am an op girl you are def. a skirt girl.Gorgeous as usual.Love,Jo

7. Lessie
    diciembre 10, 2010 / 4:10 pm

@ワリス sadly i didn't take any more pics 🙁 here is too hot D: thank you so much@nadia <3 huevos revueltos, fruta y tostadas@miss lumply, we did thank you so much <3@april thank you <3@haku thanks babe, you can't complain tho you were going back from paris!@redtonic thanks babe, i do love skirts and specially that one <3love ya

Deja un comentario

Tu dirección de correo electrónico no será publicada. Los campos obligatorios están marcados con *

Looking for Something?